- Ida’s Gourmet Salad Dressing
- 8 Boneless, Skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2 inch pieces
- One can pineapple chunks, drained (Fresh pineapple can be used)
- One cup Ida’s Gourmet Dressing
- One large green bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- One large red bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. If using wooden skewers, soak in cold water for 10 minutes to prevent them from burning while grilling.
In a shallow dish, mix the chicken pieces, green and red bell peppers with one cup of Ida’s Gourmet Salad Dressing until well coated. Marinade for 15-20 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken, bell peppers, pineapple chunks skewers. Grill 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally until chicken is done.