- 1 cup Ida's Gourmet Salad Dressing
- 1 pound tri-colored spiral pasta
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh baby spinach (stems removed)
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives (halved) or one 2.25 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled (I prefer Bulgarian)
In a large pot of salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Rinse under cold water and drain well. Immediately pour 1/2 cup Ida’s Gourmet Salad Dressing over warm pasta and allow pasta to absorb dressing. Cool.
In a salad bowl, combine the pasta, spinach, olives, and feta cheese. Pour remaining dressing over salad and toss well. Depending on your taste, you may need to add more dressing to coat all of ingredients well. Refrigerate before serving.