- Ida's Gourmet Dressing to taste
- 2 Bunches Romaine lettuce
- 3 Cucumbers (small pickling cucumbers) peeled and cut in bite sized chunks
- 1 - 2 Large Tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced and separated into rings (cut rings in half)
- 1 Cup good quality feta cheese (I prefer Bulgarian) crumbled
In a medium bowl, mix together the romaine lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, & onions. Refrigerate until ready to use. Just before serving, add dressing, toss salad and top with crumbled feta cheese.